IVF treatment in Delhi offers new hope to couples living with infertility. It is estimated that nearly 6 million babies have been born worldwide since the first IVF baby was born in 1978. DR. RATHI AYURVEDA TREATMENT is a trusted IVF treatment in India with over 10,000 IVF babies.
IVF treatment is a procedure in which a woman’s ovaries are stimulated with medication to release several mature oocytes (eggs). Once matured, the eggs are retrieved and fertilized with sperm in a glass dish in a laboratory. The resulting embryos are closely monitored by an embryologist for 3 to 5 days. The final stage is of embryo transfer wherein one or more embryos are placed in the patient’s uterus for conception.
IVF Milestones by Dr. Rathi, the Best IVF Treatment Delhi
- More than 10,000 IVF deliveries since 2009
- Success rates more than 70% in first attempt, 85% in second and third attempt.
- Unprecedented 75% success rate in previously failed IVF cases
- Success rate of 90% over 3 IVF cycles
- Unmatched success rate of 55% with patients over 40 years of age
Copyright All Rights Reserved | 2022 . Santansukh(Dr. Narendra Rathi)